Sunday, November 22, 2015

ILP Design - Edmodo

For this project I created an Edmodo class.

I sent out a poll to see what kind of music my students like because I would like to play music as they come into the classroom, but I want it to be music that they enjoy.

I also uploaded the story of the lion and the mouse that I made in my other learning project, both the prezi with pictures and a text version, that way the students can choose which version they want to read.

Following the reading I posted a quiz for them to complete and turn in.

I really enjoy Edmodo and will definitely use it with my classes in the future. I enjoy how easy it is to send out assignments and create folders for missing assignments and such and have it all in one place. The more I play around with it the more it excites me that I will be able to use it with my own students soon.

You can find my Edmodo page here. And the class code, if you wish to join is: whbqiu


No comments:

Post a Comment