Monday, September 28, 2015

3 Tech Talk and Newsletters


I've already had a tad bit of experience with planning out graphics for my classroom having been working with children for a few years, but I'm so excited to be able to make videos with them and find new graphics and images to teach them the same thing. I feel like having different ways of giving them the same information will help them to remember it so my classroom is going to have a lot of that, as well as just a lot of charts because I feel like breaking down the information in lists is an easy way to remember it.

Making my newsletter I learned a lot of different things. The biggest thing that I think I learned was how to do the columns. I've always wondered how teachers did that so playing around with it and figuring out how to go from one column to two and then back to one was so great.

Another thing I learned making my newsletter is that it was how to add in hyperlinks and I think that just comes in handy so much especially if you plan to have a technology based classroom like I do. This way I can email out a weekly newsletter and have the parents be able to email me or click on links to find the pictures and posts of anything and everything we do in the classroom.


1 comment:

  1. Nice touch inserting your newsletter into your blog as you discussed your experience!

    ReplyDelete